They will never disappoint you. Epic characters.

Again....in English.


      Hello, my dear readers. It's me again, Cory Kay. This time I want to present to you one of my old materials that made a huge impact on my blog because it had lots of views. It's fun to read and people related to it because everyone loves fictional characters. I know I like them more than I like some people. And why is that? Because some people are just boring. Now I am not saying that I go skydiving and wrestling with sharks but I do try to keep my mind working, I nurture my creativity, I try not to talk about the weather in a conversation with someone. 

      But enough about me. Let's talk about MY favorite fictional characters :)




  • Gambit from X-men. He is the only X-men I LOVE. I can say that I am obsessed with him. I was even in a relationship with him on Facebook. His real name is Remy Etienne LeBeau. What a wonderful name, right? It's cool. So what do I like so much about him? He has a super ability and a killer charm. No girl can resist him. He should be in The Pick Up Artist show. Because he has the skills. He has that to-die-for accent and he is mysterious. He has an interesting life story full of action, drama, love, revenge etc. He knows how to kick some ass and he is just a cool guy. He always has some intelligent and funny answers. Yep, Gambit has the X-factor. That's why he is a part of the X-men. And most of all, he is my favorite X-men. Ever. Sure, I like Rogue too. I am kind of jealous of her. But if Gambit chooses her over me I must give them my blessing. Go for it, Gambit. She's a wonderful woman. But she will drain your energy. Be careful.

  • Next character on my list of imaginary friends is Urahara Kisuke from the anime Bleach or as I like to call him, the anyme version of myself. I like him because he is myserious, funny, sarcastic and very intelligent. Maybe at first sight he seems ditsy and weird but in fact he has a very interesting past. Come to think of it, he starts the whole action and then he makes an entrance every time the situation calls for it. Reminds me of myself on this one too. I often start the action, I disappear for a while and then make an entrance. Kisuke manages to complete what he started when others try to do so and fail. I know I am not making sense with these statements but I can't put spoilers in here, people. Maybe there are some Bleach fans out there. For those who are not at all anime fans but are reading this I strongly recommend that you watch the anime or just google Urahara and you will find an interesting character, a true leader that cares about his friends.




  • Next character worth mentioning is Kakashi Hatake from the anime Naruto. He is also a mysterious character who always wears a mask. He doesn't like to talk about himself or his past but he has a lot of cool abilities and he is almost all the time very sarcastic. You would be tented to think that he is a weirdo that has no idea what he is doing but he's not at all like that. He is a born leader, he knows exactly what he is doing, he always has the best strategies in a fight. Don't go into a fight without someone like him. 

  • A fascinating character that doesn't disappoint is Kira Sakuya from the Angel Sanctuary manga. He is very independent, intelligent and he knows how to fight to protect the ones he cares for. Of course he is also sarcastic. Every great character is. Sarcasm is a trait of intelligent people. He is mysterious. He has a secret identity but I can't tell you what it is. You must read the manga or do your research on the character. All I can say is that his secret identity is just...wow. 

Check out some videos with him so it would be easier for you to decide to read this great manga and find out more about his exciting character.


Kira Sakuya- slideshow
Kira Sakuya- tribute with video from the OVA.





  • Next on my list are two characters from the same anime. I like them both in the same amount so I have to talk about the both of them. The anime is Death Note, one of my all time favorite. The first character in the order they appear in the anime is Ryuk. He is a shinigami, but not a cute on like all the shinigami from Bleach but an ugly one...maybe he was from another side of Soul Society with lots of radiation... Even if he is no Brad Pitt, I still find him very interesting. He starts all of the action, he witnesses it all and in the end he doesn't have one scratch on him even if so many others die. He is brilliant. He says he did it all because he was bored. How cool is that? 


  • On the other side, L is weird. He is a cute guy but he seems a little autistic. He is very intelligent and he always has something on his mind, he is always analyzing, thinking, he always makes connections between things. That's what he does. He is a detective. Even if he is socially awkward he manages to meet a lot of people but in the end the fact that he didn't have any friends was the end of him because he wanted to trust Light and consider him a friend even if he knew the truth. L is obsessed with sweets and with coffee. He needs to be because he never sleeps. L, I am on your team. Even if you let Light win, you are still my favorite one. 
  • Another character that absolutely fascinated me since the first moment I saw him, is Wolf from the movie The 10th Kingdom. He is adorable. The way he talks, the way he thinks, the way he walks, and the way he breathes! Just like Gambit he is irresistible, you can't fight you love for him. He is very persevering and loyal even if he is a wolf. In the end he gets the girl, so is also romantic. What a great character! 







Now it's time to meet the Johns that I love. And no, I am not referring to toilets even if those are pretty important too.


  • First on the list is John Kramer, better known as Jigsaw. Oh, yeah...Jigsaw is a character I absolutely love and look up to. I would kill to kill in the manner that he does. Wait...I did not say that. Forget it. Hi hi. His psychological games along with physical and mental torture are the best. Who wouldn't love such a character that punishes the people who don't appreciate life or do wrong to others. I appreciate his intelligence and also the numerous tortures he applies to his victims that frankly did deserve what they got. Even if it was just a movie I don't want anyone to take away from me the joy I feel when I sometimes imagine it was something real. Just imagine...some stupid and evil people tortured without mercy and forced to acknowledge their mistakes...what a wonderful dream....






  • The other John on my list is none other than John Constantine. He communicates with angels and demons, he is an exorcist along with being a detective. I don't need any additional information to just love this character. He is a calm and calculated guy, he knows what he needs to do. Furthermore, he is played by Keanu Reeves in the movie. Who doesn't love Keanu? The man is pure genius. 




















  • Lestat.With no introduction because he doesn't need one, the world already knows him. He is the most epic vampire ever, what the hell. He said it himself, that no one can resist him and I can't argue with that. Even if he is cold, merciless, that is not a problem. He is far more interesting that these so called modern vampires that sparkle in the sunlight. Lestat is an old-school vampire, just how vampires should be. The nightlife is for him because he does party like a rock star. He even has a rock band and he isn't afraid to tell the whole world who he is. Talk about attitude! Don't forget boys and girls, attitude is everything. 

This concludes once again my list of favorite characters. I do have a lot others but this post is getting too long so I will make a part two of my confessions... Until next time I wish you all the best. Keep on keeping on!

Do comment, share, like, hate. What are your favorite characters? Share them with me and the world. Your opinion matters because you are an unique individual with unique preferences. Peace!

Edit: Hey, if you don't like to read...Cory Kay is here for you. :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment, my friends...your opinion matters

Popular posts from this blog

What about the romance?

The 10th Kingdom-movie review.

I like Bleach, man